Monday, July 13, 2015

I Spy With My Little Eye

Happy Monday everyone!

Since we are well into wedding season, I have something I've wanted to share for quite a while.
A while back I created printable to add to the tables at your reception to encourage everyone to take lots of pictures.
At our wedding we had disposable cameras in a pretty wedding theme, which I was so excited to find. At that point in time everyone didn't have digital cameras, camera phones and Instagram and I sure would have appreciated Pinterest at that time too! While they were a fun idea and there were a few good pictures, a lot of them forgot to turn on the flash so the majority of them didn't turn out. However, I did get to see the awesome shots from the film cameras from that day so all was not lost.
I had seen this idea a few years ago and thought it was great. And why not give them something fun to do throughout the night...especially while they wait for their table to be called up for dinner.
So please enjoy my Wedding I Spy for your own festivities or be inspired to create your own. And it definitely doesn't have to be only for a wedding, I made one for a family reunion last year. You could also make one for camping, vacations or holidays. The possibilities are endless.
Just make sure you print your pictures, it's great that we live in a time when we can capture so many things but a lot of times they'll just get lost on computers. So please print your images, buy photo albums, frame them and enjoy those captured memories for years to come.
Have a great week everyone!
Pin It!

No comments: