Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Back To Business


Well here it is, February 2010 and I haven't posted anything. Awful, I know. With the birth of my son, Tanner, things have been a little crazy. So, with the thought of maybe being set up full time with my photography, if all goes well, I would like to fill up my portfolio with lots and lots of pictures. I am looking to do portraits. I have purchased backdrops and a few photography props which I am currently waiting for in my recent obsession with eBay. When you hear someone say it's addicting, believe them. They are telling the truth! On that note, I'd like to welcome you all to let me know if you are interested in some portraits. I am willing to go outside the box a little so feel free to let me know. I am willing to travel, my equipment is portable but I do charge a fee for travel. Just get in touch with me and I can let you know what my fees are! I've included some pictures of my son, I think he's pretty sweet! :)
Pin It!

No comments: