Monday, December 29, 2008

Cheers To The New Years!


It's officially official! I havew completed and passed Basic Film and Digital. I have decided that my next course will be Studio Portrait Lighting as my next step, as I enjoy doing the portrait side of things. Not nearly as much as I enjoy taking pictures of people outdoors. I have also been asked to take pictures in a wedding this February. I am very excited. I have had a few requests for my talents and I am looking forward to 2009. As I look ahead, I see bigger and better things. As 2008 comes to a close, I want to thank everyone for your support and the opportunity to do what I love to do. Don't ever hesitate to give me a call or drop me a line if you want some pictures done. I want loads of practice and experience so that I can get that much closer to official starting my career! So to all of you, I wish you the very best that 2009 has to offer!

Cheers!!
Alison
Pin It!

No comments: